Recently I was introduced to a website called BzzAgent. It is a website that will send you free samples of things (food and otherwise) to try and review. Well I got my first package and YAHOOOOOO it was food.
I got a huge sample package of Quaker products (as seen in the picture) So here is my review.
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies –First of all I LOVE that they are individually packaged. There are four cookies per package and there are 7 packs in the box. They are amazing for a little treat throughout the day and the cookies are a nice size so that the kids are not begging for more
- Oatmeal Squares Cereal- So my little one (shes 18 months) liked this the best. I will say as the flavor is great, if you put milk in it you must eat it fast otherwise it can get a bit soggy.
- Real Medleys Fruit nut bar-The flavor I got was Peach Almond Multigrain. Wow. Wow. Wow. This was such a pleasant surprise. I expected the bar to be hard and crunchy and it was really very soft and super delicious.
- Popped– Cheddar Cheese rice cakes. Notice there are not in the picture. That’s because as soon as my kids saw them they were eaten. So I guess that one gets a good review 🙂
- COUPONS– So for anyone who reads my blog, knows how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE coupons. There were 13 coupons all for $1.00 off various products. I can’t wait to do my shopping next week. I will definitely be stocking up on some Quaker products for the house and upcoming school year.