So while looking at my blog tonight, it came to my attention that I was nominated for the Versatile blogger award and I was so honored. One of the amazing things about the wordpress community is that many times we touch peoples lives without even realizing it. This is such a moment. The blogger that nominated me at some point found inspiration in my blog and until today, I did not even know she was reading. She is a fellow survivor and I am so glad she found me, so that I could find her.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here goes. Thank you again my newest blogger friend Soaring Survivor for this award.
Here are 7 things you may not know about me:
- I am an eBay addict. I love to sell, buy, I just cant get enough
- I love to travel, even though I do not do it enough. My favorite place to be is Israel. If you have a chance GO.
- I HATE to drive but I do it all the time. When I win the lottery I am hiring a driver-for my minivan-YES for my minivan
- I like to play Xbox 360. Of course I can only figure out how to play my kids Lego games, but I love it anyway. And yes I have spent nights playing until 3am
- Speaking of Lego, I LOVE LEGOS. I love to build them. What I do not love is how long it takes to build them and how FAST it takes the kids to break them (sigh)
- I am a ok cook but I am an AMAZING baker. My specialty-Oatmeal raisin cookies.
- I like to think of myself as crafty. I love to scrapbook. I take a million pictures and keep them organized but I have only made 1 book for the first year of my oldest sons life.
Here are 15 bloggers that I will nominate for this award. I will have them linked to their sites so that you can enjoy all that I enjoy. My apologies if I repeat any from before. So its not 15 sue me!
- Silly Ol Me
- Battered wife seeking better wife
- Behind the mask of abuse
- Fish of Gold
- Hacker, Ninja, Hooker, Spy
- I survived a murder attack-my family didnt
- Looking Foward
- Morning Pages
- Picking up the pieces
- This is my corn